BIBO installation service includes:
- Location on a suitable benchtop within 3m of a mains water supply and 240V power point.
- Plumbing connection to an existing mains water stop tap above or below the benchtop.
- Drilling an 8mm hole through the benchtop (timber, laminate, caesarstone) to run ¼” flexible pipe.
- Drilling through under bench cupboard walls to run ¼” flexible pipe to mains water supply.
- Filling and testing your BIBO, checking menu settings, and a brief demonstration.
BIBO installation service excludes:
- Installation of a 240V power point or provision of extension leads or power boards.
- Installation of a suitable mains water stop tap to connect to or other major plumbing jobs.
- Drilling benchtops made of glass, steel, marble, granite, or any other very hard or fragile material.
- Running ¼” piping over a distance more than 4m or through walls and ceilings to a remote location.
- Installation in remote areas more than 30km from major cities or regional towns.
- For excluded items additional charges will apply based on a site inspection and quote.
- For more information please visit our Installation page.